Sauce Pan With Silicone Framed Glass Lid (1.7 QT)
- STONETEC; A 100% PFOA,LEAD, CADMIUM FREE & FDA Approved Natural Stone/Granite 5 Layer Ultra Non-Stick Ceramic Coating
- TOP GRADE ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION BOTTOM For Even Heat Distribution & Anti-Warp Protection , It Can Be Used On All Cooking Surfaces Including Induction
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EXTREMELY DURABLE With A Riveted Heat Resistant / Stay Cool Silicone Layered Bakelite Handle & A Flat Premium Quality Glass Lid With Silicone Ring For Easy Cleanup That Enables You To Pour Out Liquid Without Removing The Lid
- MADE OF HIGH QUALITY PRESSED ALUMINUM 3003 Alloy Used For Professional Grade Sauce Pans & Designed With A Gorgeous Modern Design That Looks & Feels Elegant In Your Kitchen Making It A One Of A Kind Piece Of Cookware That Can't Be Found Anywhere Else
- 3 YEARS LIMITED WARRANTY (30 Days Money Back Guarantee With No Questions Asked) + DISHWASHER SAFE & Although It's Dishwasher Safe, WaxonWare Recommends Washing The Pan By Hand For A Long Lasting Non-Stick Coating Effect Especially After You Try & See How Easy It Is To Clean This Pan By Hand
Introducing STONETEC- The latest and safest in granite/ceramic coating technology made of natural earthly stone minerals ,the STONETEC sauce pan by WaxonWare is becoming the number one leading ceramic coated sauce pan in the world.
During it's design and manufacturing process we made sure to create a green No-PFOA, No-Lead, and No-Cadmium pan that will change your mindset on how cookware is made and used in the entire world.
Made of high grade pressed aluminum 3003 alloy and encapsulated with a strong and powerful magnetized induction bottom then coated with our leading and patented STONETEC coating technology, WaxonWare's sauce pans are a state-of-the-art addition to your kitchen.
With it's amazing non-stick properties and colorful design, the WaxonWare pan allows you to make soups and sauces, boil, braise and even saute with very little amounts of oil moreover you now have the ability to cook with less than 50% of the water used before making the WaxonWare fry pan the leading water-less cooking equipment in the world, and that is to allow meat, chicken and seafood to stew in its own juices making your food tastier than ever.
As for cleaning the pan, once you're done just add cold tap water after the pan has totally cooled down to prevent warping and leave it for 5 minutes then use a soft sponge to remove oil residues, cleaning your cookware has never been more fun due to WaxonWare's unbelievable non stick 5 layer coating ensuring no food will ever stick on your pan.
For The Best Cooking Experience With This Pan, Use On Low To Medium Heat As It's Designed To Retain & Distribute Heat Evenly Thus Cooking Your Food Perfectly Even With Low Heat Levels
Please check the Use & Care Instructions on the back of pan before first use.