- STONETEC - This revolutionary 5.25QT pot features an FDA approved, 100% PFOA, PTFE, APEO, lead, and cadmium-free five-layer ultra non-stick ceramic coating, made of natural stone and granite.
- VERSATILE - WaxonWare’s Non-stick Pot features a top-grade electromagnetic bottom that allows for even heat distribution and anti-warp protection. It can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EXTREMELY DURABLE - This pot features a riveted, heat-resistant, silicone-layered bakelite handle.
- MADE OF HIGH QUALITY PRESSED ALUMINUM 3003 - This pan is engineered with professional-grade materials. The gorgeous, modern design will complement any kitchen, making it a one-of-a-kind piece of cookware that can’t be found anywhere else.
- DISHWASHER-SAFE - The Stonetec Non-stick Pot is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to protect the long-lasting non-stick function of your pot.
Introducing Stonetec, the latest and safest in granite/ceramic coating technology, made of natural, earthly stone minerals. WaxonWare’s Stonetec dutch oven is becoming the leading ceramic-coated casserole in the world—and for good reason!
During its design and manufacturing process, we made sure to create an eco-friendly, PFOA, PTFE, APEO, lead, and cadmium-free pan that will revolutionize your cooking experience.
Made with high-grade pressed aluminum 3003 alloy, encapsulated with a powerful magnetized induction bottom, and then finished with our leading and patented Stonetec coating technology, WaxonWare’s Non-stick Pot is bound to be a state-of-the-art addition to your kitchen.
With its amazing non-stick properties and colorful design, the WaxonWare casserole allows you to sauté, deep fry, stir fry, bake, boil, and braise—with very little amounts of oil. It’s also one of the leading waterless kitchen equipment in the world, allowing you to cook with 50% less water than used in regular cookware. Now, your meat, chicken, and seafood can stew in their own juices, making your meals tastier than ever.
Let your casserole cool before cleaning to prevent warping. Simply add cold tap water to your pan, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Use a soft sponge to remove oil residues. Because of WaxonWare’s innovative non-stick technology, your clean-up process is made quick, easy, and even fun!