- MARBELLOUS - Waxonware’s Saute & Fry Pan features a 100% PFOA, lead, and cadmium-free, triple-layer marble-based coating. Our non-stick technology is one of the most effective and advanced coatings in the market, ensuring maximum food release and exceptional cooking performance.
- ALL COOKING SURFACES COMPATIBLE - This cookware’s rock-solid body coupled with an induction plate ensures that no matter what kind of stovetop you own, your Marbellous pots and pans can be used with maximum efficiency.
- HEAT RESISTANT HANDLES - This pan features riveted, soft-touch bakelite handles that stay cool when the pans are used over a stovetop, and are ergonomically designed for a safer grip. Because there are no rivets from the inside, this pan ensures an easy clean-up process.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EXTREMELY DURABLE - Made with die-cast aluminum, Waxonware’s Saute & Fry Pan has the durability and anti-warp properties of cast iron cookware, as well as the even cooking benefits of aluminum. It is also dishwasher and metal utensil-safe.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - We ensure a 30-day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Our Marbellous non-stick pans are uniquely designed to top any other cookware coating system, offering you countless hours of cooking enjoyment while keeping you and your family safe.
Made of high-grade cast aluminum alloy, the Marbellous Non-stick Saute & Fry Pan is rock-solid in build and is encapsulated with a powerful magnetized bottom, allowing you to cook with maximum efficiency over any cooking surface.
With its amazing non-stick properties and colorful design, WaxonWare’s Marbellous Non-Stick Saute & Fry Pan allows you to sauté, deep fry, stir fry, bake, boil, and braise—with very little amounts of oil. Now, your meat, chicken, and seafood can stew in their own juices, making your meals tastier than ever.
For the best cooking experience with this pan, we recommend using temperatures of low to medium heat. Our cookware is designed to retain and distribute heat evenly, and is most effective over low heat levels.
Let your Marbellous pan cool before cleaning to prevent warping. Simply add cold tap water to your pan, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Use a soft sponge to remove oil residues. Because of WaxonWare’s innovative non-stick technology, your clean-up process is made quick, easy, and even fun!