- STONETEC - This revolutionary Saute & Fry Pan features an FDA approved, 100% PFOA, PTFE, APEO, lead, and cadmium-free five-layer ultra non-stick ceramic coating, made of natural stone and granite.
- VERSATILE - WaxonWare’s Saute & Fry Pan’s top-grade electromagnetic bottom allows for even heat distribution and anti-warp protection. It can be used on all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EXTREMELY DURABLE - This pan features a riveted, heat-resistant, silicone-layered bakelite handle. The saucepan is accompanied by a flat, premium-quality glass lid with a silicone ring for an easy pouring and clean-up process. Compatible with WaxonWare’s 11-Inch Wok and Fry Pan.
- MADE OF HIGH QUALITY PRESSED ALUMINUM 3003 - This pan is engineered with professional-grade materials. The gorgeous, modern design will complement any kitchen, making it a one-of-a-kind piece of cookware that can’t be found anywhere else.
- DISHWASHER-SAFE - The Stonetec Non-stick Saute & Fry Pan is dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to protect the long-lasting non-stick function of your pan.
Introducing Stonetec, the latest and safest in granite/ceramic coating technology, made of natural, earthly stone minerals. WaxonWare’s Stonetec pan is becoming the leading ceramic-coated saute pan in the world—and for good reason!
During its design and manufacturing process, we made sure to create an eco-friendly, PFOA, PTFE, APEO, lead, and cadmium-free pan that will revolutionize your cooking experience.
Made with high-grade pressed aluminum 3003 alloy, encapsulated with a powerful magnetized induction bottom, and then finished with our leading and patented Stonetec coating technology, WaxonWare’s Non-stick Fry & Saute Pan is bound to be a state-of-the-art addition to your kitchen.
With its amazing non-stick properties, the WaxonWare Non-Stick Pan allows you to saute, deep fry, stir fry, bake, boil, and braise—with very little amounts of oil. It’s also one of the leading waterless kitchen equipment in the world, allowing you to cook with 50% less water than used in regular cookware. Now, your meat, chicken, and seafood can stew in their own juices, making your meals tastier than ever.
For the best cooking experience with this pan, we recommend using temperatures of low to medium heat. Our cookware is designed to retain and distribute heat evenly, and is most effective over low heat levels.
Be sure to check the Use & Care instructions on the back of your pan before first use.
Let your pan cool before cleaning to prevent warping. Simply add cold tap water to your pan, and let it sit for 5 minutes. Use a soft sponge to remove oil residues. Because of WaxonWare’s innovative non-stick technology, your clean-up process is made quick, easy, and even fun!